Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Lice Recap

*SPOILERS*


  • Ok, Greg Daniels you said there would be a big Jim and Pam story line. Where is it? Seemed like you had something going, but it kind of stopped.
  • Everytime Dwight dropped the lice thing and it exploded, it was awesome.
  • I am unsure if Meredith actually shaved all of her hair off.
  • Can't wait for Andy to come back.
  • I completely forgot that Darryl and Val were a couple. Kevin just made it weird.
  • Dr. J seems to like Jim. Who doesn't like Jim?
  • The end is near. Sad. With this episode, they got that much closer.
As a bonus, here's a petition to bring back Steve Carrell for something!

1 comment:

  1. I will sign the petition, just for you. As for Jim and Pam, I think this episode is leading up to some discord between them. She won't be happy when he gets back, I think.

    ReplyDelete