Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston Strong

We all know what happened at the Boston Marathon on Monday. A horrible tragedy. Obviously, R.I.P to all the victims and I hope every injured gets well. I knew people at the race, as I live in Massachusetts. I was in Springfield at the Hall of Fame at the time and it was a very scary situation. I was in Salem the next day and it was solemn. No one should have to fear for their life after running a race. Especially one as great as the Boston Marathon. This is awful. Boston doesn't deserve this. No one deserves this. Sometimes, the world can just become a really dangerous and upsetting place. Why is it like this? Nothing but loss and trauma. One day, I hope there will be harmony, but so very unfortunately, this unrealistic. My thoughts are with everyone affected by this HORRIBLE event.

That's what I have to say about it. But let the good that came out of this, the unity, the fraternity, the pride and the liberty. Let that speak for itself.

Sports Illustrated:

Boston Bruins:


Boston Red Sox:


MLB:


Ben Revere:


New York Yankees (Thank you):


Stephen Colbert:


Tweets:






































































I freaking love the Boston community and have never been prouder to be a part of it. I love that dirty water. I love Boston. Boston. Strong.






















1 comment:

  1. Very sad and tragic, but the people from Boston and around the world have shown that things like this won't make them afraid or stop them from doing what they love to do.

    ReplyDelete