Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Stairmageddon Review

*SPOILER*

  • I wonder how Kevin did climbing up the stairs. Stanley seemed to have trouble.
  • I like how Oscar said that they had to compare it to the end of time.
  • Kevin taking notes on how to climb stairs = <3 li="">
  • I would have liked to hear more of the review of the documentary. Seems like most of it is about the Senator? Kevin and Dwight were mentioned.
  • Speaking of Dwight being mentioned, it said that he was "always reaching for a managerial position that he will never get." Then, Stanley said, "you're not my boss and you never will be!" Kind of hammering home that Dwight's not manager. Maybe he'll manage the farm...and Dunder Mifflin's Scranton branch? Hmm...
  • I liked Toby's mention of Kelly. Now we've had a Michael, Ryan, AND Kelly mention this season. Thank you, Greg Daniels.
  • Movie star department.
  • I wonder how Paul Feig's Dog, Cat, Mouse act.
  • I did enjoy Roseanne (sorry, Carla) and Andy's exchange. Roseanne didn't seem to go over the top. Can you juggle and crap? Yes...and yes. Andy got an acting job! He's realizing his dream. I'm starting to re-like him again.
  • I honestly cannot believe that Dwight shot Stanley with three bull tranquilizers. Clark's reaction was perfect.
  • Then, Meredith puts some tranq in her coffee.
  • I liked Dwight and Clark's back and forth while handling Stanley. "Got any good weekend plans?" Also, "the bubble wrap is the only thing that is keeping his suit from getting wrinkled." "Wow, if only there was any other use or situation for that kind of knowledge." They work well together.
  • I like drugged Stanley. He managed to close the sale!
  • I did NOT expect the Senator to come out as gay so nonchalantly!
  • "Wesley Silver's gay?" "Question for the Senator's beard!" While all those great lines were going on, Angela's face was awesome. Plus, Oscar must be so distraught that instead of a love triangle, it was a love trapezoid.
  • I'm so proud of Kevin for keeping the secret!
  • Hank just watching Dwight and Clark was awesome.
  • I never thought that Jim and Pam would need marriage counseling. I'm ready for them to be happy with one another again though.
  • However, it is fitting that two of the best characters were counseled by two of the worst characters, Nellie and Toby.
  • Toby saying to Clark, "I'm gonna kill him." Was awesome. Toby checked out a long time ago.
  • I hope that Pam wasn't mad about Jim spontaneously buying a house for her and instead just giving an example of how Jim does things without asking. WE ALL SAW HER LOVE THE HOUSE.
  • "If I didn't do certain things without telling Pam, she'd be married to Roy." This is true, Jim.
  • "How long is a while?" "I'm not moving our family to Philly." "If Pam won't go, we're gonna need a lot more than counseling." Where's Michael Scott with his win-win scenarios? I can't wait to see Jim and Pam all worked out again. It'll be nice.
  • But I also want to see Jim make something of himself. He hasn't had ambition and now he finally does. It's what Jim needs.
There's no new episode next week :(. But, after this week, there's a new episode every week until the finale. April 25: Paper Airplane.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping for the best for Jim and Pam. Want them happy when the last credits roll!!!

    ReplyDelete