Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Promos Review

*SPOILERS*


  • Phyllis and Andy getting water dumped on them is probably the best cold open since Asian Jim.
  • "Did Gangnam Style put out a new song?" "Go to the bathroom for 45 minutes and everything changes." "This is a documentary? I always thought we were specimens in like a human zoo." One of Kevin's most quotable nights.
  • Oh, shut up Clark, all of America fell in love with that hair!
  • Pam and Jim's phone conversation was intensely and insanely awkward. Although, I did like the, "I heard you had a big meeting with Ryan Howard. How'd you manage that?" "Not that Ryan Howard." Good nod to Ryan since he was named after the Phillies, but then Scranton, first baseman.
  • Eat fresh.
  • I imagine this is how Andy will go out. He becomes famous from the documentary and goes into showbiz.
  • I loved when Dwight said, "Did I tell you about her teeth?" Total Dwight line.
  • "I think they're from the forest where we harvest our paper."
  • Angela is very jealous of Esther. I really don't like Esther either and I hope Dwight ends up with Angela.
  • The Big Piece has become an actual script preview on The Office website. Cheesy, but a nice throwback to Jim reading a bad script, a la Threat Level Midnight.
  • I am a documentary groupie.
  • Dumpster Man is a superhero. 3PM Girl is not.
  • "We're Internet sensations!"
  • "I don't even know what an auger is!"
  • "They kiss. It's super emotional. Like in Toy Story." Such a great, funny one-liner episode.
  • Nellie is stupid.
  • I also loved the throwback to when Andy said, "I'm going to lose my freaking mind!" He said it about the comments on the documentary promo. He said that before he kicked the trash bin when Jim put his calculator in Jell-O in Stamford.
  • Another great reference: Stanley saying "we've all changed." In a monotone voice, eating a pretzel, doing a crossword puzzle. He hasn't changed at all!
  • Hopefully that's the last we see of Brian.
  • I want to see Jim and Pam's reaction to each and every moment of their story. It would be so awesome. I'd love a DVD of that.
  • They had no privacy which is definitely something to freak out about. Did Michael not read the fine print?
  • Loved Angela and Oscar's phone call to the Senator. Glad that's taken care of.
  • The throwbacks were supposed to be the promos, but there were lots of other moments. The promo was everything I expected and more though! Michael footage plus bonus Michael footage! Lots of Jim and Pam! Hilarious moments! Looking forward to more!
  • More comes April 11 with Stairmageddon!

1 comment:

  1. Was great, and I totally understand Pam's reaction. Wouldn't sign up for a show like that, ever. No private lives, even when they thought they had private lives.

    ReplyDelete