Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, August 25, 2014

BoJack Horseman Debuts

About a month ago, the first poster for the new Netflix original series, BoJack Horseman, was released. The name was obviously eye-catching as was the fact it's a cartoon horse-man. Also, with a cast of Will Arnett, Amy Sedaris, Alison Brie and Aaron Paul, it sounded like something I truly needed to watch. And I have been. After finishing Freaks and Geeks, I immediately began on this show and I love it. In one day, I've watched eight of twelve episodes so far, but I don't want it to end. I've heard great things about the eleventh episode, but I'll enjoy the ride of the first season. Hopefully more comes! It's a quality program.

1 comment:

  1. After the letdown of The Awesome I was worried. But I may have to watch on your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete