Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

100 Favorite Movies: 23

Here's another amazingly perfect Indie-esque movie. Paul Rudd's character of Ned in this immensely quality film is a perfect example of the ultimate optimism who just wants to enjoy life with the people (and dogs) he cares about. There is much to be treasured in this movie and many lessons to be learned from it. One of the all-time great cinematic quotes comes from this movie. "I live my life in a certain way. And that is, I like to think if you put your trust out there, I mean you give people the benefit of the doubt, see their best intentions, they'll want to live up to it." Rock on, Ned.

Comedy drama directed by Jesse Peretz and written by Evgenia Peretz and David Schisgall.

Starring: Paul Rudd, Elizabeth Banks, Zooey Deschanel, Emily Mortimer, Adam Scott, Kathryn Hahn, Steve Coogan, Hugh Dancy, Rashida Jones, and T.J. Miller.

Tune in tomorrow for number twenty-two!

1 comment:

  1. Quirky movie. Liked it better than I thought I would. Surprised it is so high on the list, though!

    ReplyDelete