Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, February 2, 2015

Super Bowl XLIX Champions: The New England Patriots!

I just cannot begin to describe this feeling. The Patriots have now won four Super Bowls in my lifetime, but this one...this is the first one I'm actually consciously aware of what's happening, of what it all means. It means Tom Brady is the greatest of all-time and he has permanently cemented himself, Bill Belichick, and the New England Patriots in the pantheon of legendary sports figures. I just can't explain the pure jubilation I felt after Edelman's touchdown followed by the complete terror when Kearse made his catch and the Seahawks had three tries from one yard out followed by the unparalleled elation when Malcolm Butler intercepted the biggest pass of his life. I just cannot grapple with this. I am absolutely going to have more on this for a long time on this blog.

THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS ARE NFL CHAMPIONS OF THE SUPER BOWL!

1 comment: