Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The Best News Ever

Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak are writing a book together. Think about that sentence. Chew on it. Think about what it means. And now read this next sentence. MINDY KALING AND B.J. NOVAK ARE WRITING A BOOK TOGETHER! I can't even handle this. Two of my all-time favorite books are Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling and One More Thing by B.J. Novak so just imagine how much I'm going to love a book written by the two of them together. I just cannot wait. Random House used seven and a half million dollars to get the rights to the book in the smartest decision ever made. No more news has been released outside of the press release, but who cares? IT'S HAPPENING AND I CANNOT WAIT! So. Good.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. The ultimate book for you! Hope it is as great as it seems it should be!

    ReplyDelete