Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Outsanding Blog Award



Thanks to Nikki for nominating me for the award! :)

Here are the rules:
It is the Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award -a blog award given to sites who:
Inspire you
Make you smile and laugh, or maybe give amazing information
A great read
Has an amazing design
Any other reasons you can think of that make them Uber amazing!
The rules of this award are:

Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 6 blogs
Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

Here are the 6 blogs I am nominating (in no particular order):





You Know What I Think?

Interesting Pile

The Daily What

Cracked Like An Egg

Caffeinated Joe

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination & award, Dave! Much appreciated!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dave! Very nice of you! I awarded it to others, as well: "Uber Amazing Blog" Award

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see by reading last week's TT on your blog you live in southern NH or northern MA? I'm in the Mt. Washington Valley.

    I'll tell you what I think is "funky" this year: our weather!

    ReplyDelete