Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Florida Recap: 4/21

We left the amazing hotel room behind at around 9:00 and checked out of the hotel. I, for some reason, fell asleep in the third row, and woke up at the border of Florida and Georgia, where we stopped at a McDonald's. I returned to the third row and we drove and drove until a stop at South of the Border. The billboards led up to it and we were seeking my brother's wish for Kamikaze Flaming Balls. They had none. Adele played in the background, but it was a very creepy place, so we left. I went to the front seat as Mom napped. Once, my dad hit the breaks suddenly and launched Mom and Nikki out of the seats. I stayed in the front seat for five hours where I got a little loopy, but we stopped at a Cracker Barrel in Virginia. There were no Titanic tweets and it was a different Cracker Barrel, but there was still Momma's French Toast Breakfast and the peg game. It was fun. I went back to the third row and fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Was a busy driving day, but had some fun stops along the way! Wish South of the Border had been more fun!

    ReplyDelete