Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, July 29, 2011

100th Post of July

In honor of the 4th of July I decided to post a picture of Ben Franklin with the number 100. On the 100 dollar bill. I've only reached 100 posts in a single month three times. The first in September of 2009. The second in October of 2010. The third in July of 2011. I came close to 100 in January of 2011, but fell five posts short. Now let's face it, this blog isn't gonna be around forever. And my main goal when it is all over, is to have 100 (or more) posts in each month. No matter the year. I'll keep it in mind, but let's celebrate 100! It's only July 29th. I could reach 110. Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! And who says it won't be around forever? It's your personal space, do what you want with it, change it and evolve it as you evolve. Or close it up one day, knowing you had a good time here, and move on to new things! The choice is yours!

    ReplyDelete