Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, July 15, 2011

The ESPYS Were Finally Back!

And it was great! Brian Wilson's beard was there. I laughed so much. I loved it and it was so worth it and I can't wait until next year! I watched it twice! Enough about me: here are the highlights and winners.


Best Breakthrough Athlete: Blake Griffin (L.A. Clippers)

Best Championship Performance: Tim Thomas (Boston Bruins)

Best Upset: VCU (Virginia Commonwealth Rams)

Best Male College Athlete: Jimmer Fredette (Sacramento Kings)

Best Male Athlete: Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks)

Best Female Athlete: Lindsay Vonn (Skier)

Best Game: Eagles V. Giants

Best Play: Abby Wambach (U.S. Women's Soccer Team)

Best NBA Player: Dirk Nowitzki

Best WNBA Player: Diana Taurasi

Best NFL Player: Aaron Rodgers

Best Driver: Jimmie Johnson

Best NHL Player: Tim Thomas

Best Male Tennis Player: Rafael Nadal

Best Female Tennis Player: Serena Williams

Best Fighter: Manny Pacquiano

Best MLB Player: Roy Halladay

Best Male Golfer: Rory Mcllroy

Best team: Dallas Mavericks
Best Coach: Rick Carlisle (Dallas Mavericks)
Best Sports Movie: The Fighter
Best Moment: Roy Halladay Post Season No-Hitter (MLB)
Best Championship Performance: Tim Thomas

Best Comeback Player: Mark Herzlich (Football)


DIRK

Call 1-800-LOCKOUT

Seth Meyer's Monologue. The Heat call themselves the Big Three in honor of how many quarters they play.

Greatest Montage Ever

When there is a better quality montage, I will post it. I hope YOU enjoyed them as much as I did.

1 comment: