Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Hedo Turkoglu...Come On, Man

Turkoglu has consistently been one of my top five favorite basketball players because of four big reasons:

  1. He's a Good Guy
  2. I Have a Shoe Signed by Him Gifted to Me by My Cousins During the 2009 Finals
  3. He Was on the First Basketball Card I Ever Found
  4. He's On My Favorite Team, the Orlando Magic
I was upset when he was traded to Toronto and then Phoenix, but happy when he went back to Orlando. Now, I'm upset again. Turkoglu was suspended 20 games for violating the NBA's substance abuse policy. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt because he owned up to it and said that he did not know it was illegal. I assume he used it to heal from his injury quickly. But still. Come on, man.

1 comment: