Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

How I Met Your Mother Will End In 2014

According to the showrunners and CBS, How I Met Your Mother will have its final season and end next year, the show's season nine. So this year we'll lose two NBC greats, 30 Rock and The Office. Next year, it seems like we'll lose two of CBS' best, How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men. I can only assume that in the final season, we learn who the mother is. Who knows how the final season will pan out? I'm interested to watch, but sad to see one of the funniest and best comedies of my generation come to a close. A new wave is coming in. Sadly, the old one's washing up.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, a show needs to know when it is time to say good-bye. Just have to hope for a good ending.

    ReplyDelete