Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Vandalism Review

*SPOILERS*


  • I like how Darryl just let Erin pretend to be sneaky. That was so funny. Bearyl.
  • Erin does not understand vandalism.
  • Really? No one wants to help Pam? After all these years? Okay, Dwight did. I expected him to. He's just that kind of guy. Who cares about Nellie. All she is, is a sack of suck.
  • I'm glad that Dwight stood up to Angela.
  • That Jim and Darryl story line seemed like filler, but still captured some of the awkward of Office years gone by.
  • I get the feeling that David Wallace did not call that meeting.
  • Dwight's pitchfork. 'Nuff said.
  • Nate is quite the funny guy.
  • Wow, is it possible that Frank is worse than Roy? So awful to Dwight, Pam and Toby, then Toby does nothing.
  • I'm glad that Pam took physical action.
  • KEVIN! Yes! Finally someone said something to the Senator. Who would have thought it'd be Kevin? "You suck. You're like, a terrible person. These guys care about you and you're just using them." Standing up for his accounting family.
  • I kind of really wish that it was Jim who hit Frank when he was coming at Pam. I know Jim was in Philly. Not even Dwight, at least? Nope. It was Brian with his boom stick. Still awesome to see Frank go down. I haven't seen aggression like that on The Office since Roy. I also like how the rest of the documentary crew fought Frank.
  • So, Frank and Brian get fired. I assume that Greg Daniels was talking about Brian being the character to get fired in episode 15. This was the 14th episode aired, but the 15th produced. So, yeah, anticlimactic? I thought it'd be Jim or Dwight or Pam or Andy or someone.
  • OH MY GOD! We finally saw inside the door by accounting! I've wondered about that door FOR YEARS!

I've been doing some pretty hardcore analyzing of The Office and have come to the conclusion that it's pretty unlikely that Brian and Pam are going to end up together? Why, one reason is that when Brian left the door by accounting, Pam closed it. However, in earlier Office scenes, when Jim or Pam would leave a room in which those two would be together, they'd leave the door open. Symbolism, people! Also, if they do put those two together (again, about a 100% chance, in my opinion, that they don't,) the reason they'll use to justify it will be that the show has come full circle and Jim is, essentially, Roy and Brian is Jim.

1 comment:

  1. But making Jim into the new Roy is so wrong, goes against everything Jim has been. They need to remember what the character of Jim is all about.

    ReplyDelete