Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Junior Salesman Recap

*SPOILERS*


  • Should I stop calling them recaps? It seems like they're becoming more reviews than recaps.
  • Whoops, I thought Brian was fired in the beginning of that episode. Guess not. Why did they film that opening scene from the ground?
  • That was pretty much just a room full of Dwight.
  • So much love for Rolf, oh my god he was one of the funniest of Dwight's friends.
  • "I can't hire Clark. He looks like a Schrute, but he thinks like a Halpert and he acts like a Beesly." 
  • THE RETURN OF DWIGHT'S BABYSITTER! Haven't seen her since the Dinner Party.
  • I liked when Dwight's pals ran amok around the office.
  • Oh, when Jim wouldn't turn around. How great was that? "If I'm not looking south, then I'm not living." Then Dwight just drags Jim. Oh that scene was great. Classic Jim v. Dwight.
  • Dwight's uniforms for Dunder Mifflin are pretty mint.
  • I like the simple, yet humorous, effect of Dwight falling down after laughing and making fun of Jim and then just crawling away.
  • Alright, Brian what's the goal here? What are you trying to do?
  • Best line of season nine so far. Dwight's response to Pam asking if he wants to haze Clark. "Absolutely I do." If you know The Office, you know why I love the line so very much.

1 comment: