Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jimmy Fallon Talks About Jay Leno

Jimmy Fallon. Always the consummate professional. He offered up some quotes to The Hollywood Reporter about Jay Leno, The Tonight Show and his move to it. I'll share my favorite lines, but the full article can be found by clicking on the above title, The Hollywood Reporter. Also, in that previous sentence.


  • "I've talked to [Leno] all the time since I started. [I said,] 'Don't think I'm trying to take over. Whenever you're ready to go...' and he called me one day and said, 'I think the time's coming and I think you'd be great,' which was very nice."
  • "I hope I'll make him proud."
  • "It's a little nerve wracking, but exciting to step into his shoes."
He'll be just fine.

1 comment: