Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Very Merry A Christmas Carol Christmas

Ah, the charming and wonderfully important tale of A Christmas Carol. It can never be done enough, but my favorite edition was Mickey's. Fun fact: I used to think Ebenezer was Scrooge's title up until this year, like President or Doctor or Mister. Apparently, it's his first name. Who knew? Here's a good quote to help everyone deal with going to post-Christmas time.

"I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year! I will live in the past, the present, and the future. The spirits of all three shall live strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!" - Scrooge

1 comment:

  1. It is a great version of a timeless tale. Wish everyone could keep that in their hearts all year long.

    ReplyDelete