Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, December 27, 2013

Let's Potato Chips

While watching, The Neighbors, my family and I noticed they were eating from a bag of Let's potato chips. We remembered the same chips are used frequently on Community. I Googled the chips and discovered that numerous television shows have used the same fake brand of chips in shots. It's incredible and mind-boggling. The article is here. Shows included are Community, The Neighbors, Orange is the New Black, Arrested Development, New Girl, The Middle, 2 Broke Girls, My Name is Earl, Ugly Betty, Switched at Birth, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Sons of Anarchy, and Cougar Town. There's even more, but too many to list and mention here. Bizarre, but cool!

1 comment:

  1. Cool way to tie things together. I wonder if this makes the list of show's tied in to St. Elsewhere even bigger?

    ReplyDelete