Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Sad, Twisted Ballad of Brian Griffin

I don't care about spoilers here because Brian is alive again. Seth Macfarlane had been teasing that he would kill off one of the main members of the Family Guy family. I didn't think it would be my favorite character, Brian. I predicted Chris, but that was incorrect as you can see in the above picture. Brian died and for some reason stayed dead. Peter has been impaled before and thrown out of an exploding airport with his face ripped off, careening thousands of feet down into water. And he lives. Brian gets hit by a car and he unceremoniously dies. Whatever, Seth. But, later, Stewie finds a past version of himself, steals the time machine, abandons the new dog they got, and saves Brian. I guess it was just a ploy for some ratings because it hadn't even been a month. Alright.

Here's Brian alive and happy again (see why there was no spoiler alert?):


1 comment:

  1. Weird stuff. Not sure why they did it, except for ratings, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete