Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

2013 Golden Remote Awards

The E! website has awards for many different aspects of television. There's the Funniest Stars category, Drama King and Queen, Love Triangle You're So Over and more. The Office is nominated pretty generously in each category, but some of aren't for good things. Anyway, you can vote here. But here's my picks and The Office nominations.

Funniest Female
My selection: Jenna Fischer with Zooey Deschanel as runner-up.
Office nomination: Jenna Fischer as Pam Beesly.

Funniest Male
My selection: I voted multiple times for John Krasinski, James Roday, Joel McHale, Nick Offerman, Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Neil Patrick Harris, Adam Pally and Matthew Perry. Too many to choose!
Office nomination: John Krasinski as Jim Halpert.

Drama King/Queen
My selection: Monica Potter as Christina Braverman on Parenthood. Hey, it was the only show I watched that had a nomination.
Office nomination: None.

Love Triangle You're So Over
My selection: Ted-Robin-Barney on How I Met Your Mother.
Office nomination: None.

Best Couple
My selection: Jim and Pam. Jim and Pam. Jim and Pam. I voted so hard for Jim and Pam.
Office nomination: Jim and Pam. Obviously.

Oddest Couple
My selection: Tom and Mona Lisa of Parks and Recreation.
Office nomination: Pete and Erin. Toby and Nellie would have been a good nomination.

Best Fight
My selection: Happy Endings' Food Fight.
Office nomination: None. (Although Jim and Pam's over the phone was greatly real television).

Best Kiss
My selection: Jess and Nick's first kiss.
Office nomination: None. (Unfortunately).

Best Bitch
My selection: April Ludgate of Parks and Recreation.
Office nomination: None. Although, Angela probably would have garnered one back in the early run of the show.

Biggest Bad Guy
My selection: Councilman Jamm of Parks and Recreation, the only nominee I knew.
Office nomination: None.

Star You'll Miss The Most
My selection: I voted for John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer and Rainn Wilson once each.
Office nomination: Krasinski, Fischer and Wilson! Hell, everyone of those cast members deserved a nomination.

Show You'll Miss The Most
My selection: THE OFFICE, DUH. Sorry, 30 Rock, Go On and Happy Endings, but I hold The Office very close to my heart.
Office nomination: THE MOTHERFREAKING OFFICE!

Good bunch of polls!



2 comments:

  1. I wish they had them all on one page - it was time consuming going back and forth.

    ReplyDelete