Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, June 3, 2013

May 2013 Hot/Not Meter

I'm bringing back this old tool after two years of it being removed! I figured that May was a pretty eventful month with everything ranging from the Bruins to The Office. Here's the chart listing:

Coldest: Go On, Happy Endings Cancelled
Colder: How I Met Your Mother's Reveal of the Mother
Cold: Celtics Eliminated From Playoffs
Warmer: Iron Man 3
Warm: The Hangover 3
Warmest: Red Sox Claim First Place in AL East
Hotter: Community Renewed
Hot: Bruins Beat Leafs, Rangers
Hottest: The Office's Final 3 Episodes

Seems like three was a pretty prevalent number. I assume you realize that green is the coldest or the worst and red is the hottest/best.


1 comment:

  1. Cool, glad you brought this back! And I agree with your choices. ;)

    ReplyDelete