Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, June 7, 2013

New Fantastic Four Film

On March 6, 2015, a second attempt at the Fantastic Four series will commence. The Fantastic Four are some of my favorites especially in 2006, I went through a period of obsession, specifically the Human Torch. I didn't really mind the two films, but I guess Marvel wants it to be exactly right and I can't quite be mad about that. I'm definitely interested in both the film and the casting. Who's your dream cast? I'd say that mine would be:

Max Greenfield (Schmidt on New Girl) as Reed Richards
Eliza Coupe as (Jane on Happy Endings) Susan Richards
Billy Gardell (Mike on Mike and Molly) as Ben Grimm
Joel McHale (Jeff on Community) as Johnny Storm

Okay that's unrealistic. Sounds more like a comedy film with that cast. They all look the part, though.


1 comment:

  1. That is definitely more of a comedy cast and probably not what Marvel is looking for. Would be good in a SNL skit though! LOL

    ReplyDelete