Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tim Tebow is a Patriot. Tim Tebow is a Patriot. TIM TEBOW IS A PATRIOT!

Finally I don't have to root for a second team on the side because it's safe to say that I am HUGELY ECSTATIC about this news. Tim Tebow has joined the Patriots after I always thought he should because Bill Belichick knows how to make great players assets. Plus, it'd be a mini-2008 Gators championship reunion between Tebow, Brandon Spikes and Aaron Hernandez (sigh). Now, don't get me wrong. I don't want Tom Brady to sit in favor of Tebow. That'd be a terrible decision. Brady should get every snap at quarterback. He's no Mark Sanchez. I think that Tebow would be best utilized as a short yardage quarterback to get those 3rd-and-1s and 4th-and-1s that Brady struggled 49 times in a row with a few years back. If not that, then we could definitely use him at tight end, a position I never thought we'd lack a little at, but with Gronk hurt and Hernandez reeling, why not? He's got the body for it. Most of all, I think he could be the greatest fullback in NFL history. That's basically what he does when he's QB anyway. He runs with the ball. That's where I want him. FULLBACK! FULLBACK! FULLBACK! I'm very thankful that his career isn't over. I am also SO PUMPED to see this season play out. It's going to be legen-freakin-dary!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect combo for you, I know. I hope his time here truly becomes legendary!

    ReplyDelete