Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top 20 Quotes of the 2012-13 Year in Television

Yes, it's fun to rank the best shows, but what could be even more fun? The best quotes! Only from the shows I watched, though, because I wouldn't know any others! Let's do this thang!

#15:
Frankie Heck: "Mike, does it ever bum you out that I'm not young and shiny?"
Mike Heck: "Of course it does, all the time. But, what can you do?"

#14:
"Fly, toilet, fly!" - Gene Belcher

#13:
"You are a gynecologist and a lesbian. This makes you a vagenius." - Schmidt

#12:
Student: "Shouldn't you be done by now? How hard is it to paint a wall?"
Luke Dunphy: "Harder than your singing. At least mine is supposed to be flat."

#11:
"How do you sleep in these things? Silk pajamas on satin sheets. I slid out of bed three times." -Raj Koothrapali

#10:
Lily Aldrin: "Marshall, this morning you thought a ghost made your toast."
Marshall Eriksen: "I didn't put the bread in there. You didn't put the bread in there!"

#9:
"Mini-cupcakes? As in, the miniature version of cupcakes? Which is already a mini-version of cake? Honestly, where does it end with you people?" - Kevin Malone

#8:
"I scolded Leonard today, so according to Greendale bylaws, I now have to grant him three wishes." - Dean Pelton

#7:
Liz Lemon: "Beverly."
Bev: "It's just Bev, Liz. My mother died while naming me."

#6:
"We're stranded here forever and I've never seen Blue Man Group. I did see Blue Man Group! I just didn't get it! Why can't they talk? They have so much in common!" - Troy Barnes

#5:
"I think an ordinary paper company like Dunder Mifflin was a great subject for a documentary. There's a lot of beauty in ordinary things. Isn't that kind of the point?" - Pam Beesly

#4:
Ron Swanson: "I'll have the number twelve."
Waiter: "That's a party platter. It serves eight people."
Ron Swanson: "I know what I'm about, son."

#3:
Linda Belcher: "I dreamed that I was breast feeding Gene again, but he had a long, white beard like Santa Claus. It was really freaky."
Gene Belcher: "We should make that our next Christmas card."

#2:
"I have a fear of fish! They breathe water...that's crazy!" - Nick Miller

#1:
"I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days, before you've actually left them." - Andy Bernard

1 comment:

  1. Amazingly good choices! How do you remember them all???

    ReplyDelete