Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

100 Favorite Movies: 77

I only saw this movie recently, but I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Yes, it was long, a complaint many had with the movie, but I liked it. The length made it unconventional, in a good way, but the whole movie was so far from the norm of a romantic comedy. It was so much darker, and yes, obviously, it had a happy ending, but even then it wasn't that much of a happy ending. There was darkness there and it was apparent. Nevertheless, I still loved the movie.

Romantic comedy directed by Nicholas Stoller and written by Jason Segel and Nicholas Stoller in 2012.

Starring: Jason Segel, Emily Blunt, Chris Pratt, Alison Brie, Mimi Kennedy, David Paymer, Jim Piddock, Jacki Weaver, Mindy Kaling, Kevin Hart, and Randall Park.

Tune in tomorrow for number seventy-six!

1 comment: