Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, November 3, 2014

100 Favorite Movies: 79

It says a lot that my least favorite movie of a trilogy is still my seventy-ninth favorite movie ever made. I can definitely say that not every trilogy has every movie represented in this list. But this one is amazing. Toy Story 2 was probably more prevalent in my childhood than Toy Story, though the latter is flawless, also. What with Woody's Roundup and the video game that consumed my life at the age of five, this one is one that I have a very fond memory of.

Animated comedy directed by John Lasseter and written by Andrew Stanton, Rita Hsiao, Doug Chamberlin, and Chris Webb in 1999.

Starring: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Kelsey Grammer, Don Rickles, Jim Varney, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger, Annie Potts, Estelle Harris, Wayne Knight, and John Morris.

Tune in tomorrow for number seventy-eight!

1 comment:

  1. Great movie. Love that the sequel lives up to the original. Sometimes, most times, that's not the case!

    ReplyDelete