Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Argument 47: Who Were The Three Most Important Men In Patriots History?

Book Answer: Robert Kraft, Bill Parcells, Drew Bledsoe, 

Don't get me wrong, you can't knock anything that Kraft has done, but I think that Adam Vinatieri would take his place in my book. TomBrady, Bill Belichick, Adam Vinatieri. That's who I would go with. Tom Brady's the four-time MVP, he led the Patriots to multiple, record-shattering, Super Bowl-bound seasons. Bill Belichick coached them there and is arguably the greatest football coach in history. Kraft was the owner who revamped the Patriots, but I pick Vinatieri over him. Kraft comes in at four here. Think about it. Where in the world would the Patriots be if Vinatieri didn't make about four clutch kicks and hundreds of others? No where. His boot won two Super Bowls. 'Nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it depends when you watched or were born? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete