Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

The End of The Farm

There will be no more Dwight after the final season of The Office. The planned spin-off, The Farm, about Dwight's family and life on the farm has been passed on by NBC, according to a tweet from Rainn Wilson. I thought it had real potential! Paul Lieberstien was involved. The cast fit and Mose would be there. I thought it could be funny. Oh, well, we still get to see the pilot as one weird episode of The Office later on, I suppose. It's too bad. Maybe it would have been like the Joey spin-off, though. Maybe a bullet was dodged. You never know. Still too bad.

2 comments:

  1. You are right, you never know. Maybe better to have no show than a bad show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad to see The Farm not start, because I’m a fan of The Office. I think that Dwight would’ve become a watered down TV character if it were to happen. The Office’s final season will still be good, so I’m going to save the entirety of it to my DISH Hopper. I won’t have to worry about memory running low, too; it has more than enough space for my entire TV lineup. Now I just need to convince one of my friends that works with me at DISH to realize that Jim and Dwight are one of the best comedy rivalries in existence before the show comes to a close.

    ReplyDelete