Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

2013's List of Greatest People: 50-41

Here we go! The beginning of the Top 50. There's so many famous people, but these. These are the Top 50. Well, these are actually 50-41, but from here on it's the Top 50.


50. Rajon Rondo - My favorite NBA player, 2008 champion, triple-double and assist leader, Connect Four master and he's still a Celtic for now!

49. Milan Lucic - My favorite NHL player, 2011 champion, fights and assist leader, master of American/Russian/Canadian hockey players and he's still a Bruin for now!

48. Stephen Curry - I know what you're thinking. But he's an NBA player! How can Rondo be your favorite? Curry is here because he was amazing in college at Davidson University and that Cinderella run back in 2008.

47. Barney Stinson - What is there to say about this man? You hear the name and you immediately think: awesome. He wrote the Bro Code! He can never take a bad picture! He wears suits! Whenever he gets sad, he stops being sad and becomes awesome instead!

46. Nick Markakis - In my opinion, the greatest Oriole of all-time. Obviously he's not the greatest Oriole of all-time, but he's a nice addition to a Baltimore baseball team that is no longer a cellar-dweller.

45. Keegan Bradley - He's Irish. He's from Boston. He's a pro golfer. What more is there to want in a person?

44. Tomie dePaola - My all-time favorite children's author. Sorry, Dr. Seuss. I know that he writes for children, but I still have fond memories about reading his autobiographies as a child. Great tales. And he's not dead yet!

43. Kevin Hart - A great stand-up comedian who took his comedy routine to the big screen in Let Me Explain to go along with other flicks in his filmography, Think Like a Man and This Is the End.

42. Paul Rudd - Jeff Winger once said, "To me, religion is like Paul Rudd. I see the appeal and I'd never take it away from anyone, but I also wouldn't stand in line for it." For once, I disagree with Community. I'd say the same thing, but with The Big Bang Theory or Rachel McAdams, not Paul Rudd because he's cool.

41. Walt Disney - The creator of twentieth-century happiness and wonder. It's hard to imagine the world without him because he truly made it a better place through imagination and dreams.

1 comment:

  1. And also a lot of athletes. Also a good thing! Surprised Disney is at #41, thought he'd be higher!

    ReplyDelete