Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, July 15, 2013

2013's List of Greatest People: 60-51

The last installment of the first half of the 2013 list. Who do you think will headline the top 50? Who do you think will rock the numbers from 60 to 51? You can find that out right now.


60. Anthony Melchiorri - He's so aggressive and so assertive, but his passion for hotels makes you realize that they can be great. Maybe the Hotel Impossible host is here because of his general manager-ness.

59. Ferris Bueller - Leisure rules for this 80's poster boy. Matthew Broderick was great in Tower Heist, but even better in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. His whole plan is just woven together so flawlessly.

58. Jonah Hill - A quality surprise in MoneyBall, but it probably wouldn't have been enough to vault him into the list if it wasn't for This Is the End. He was by far my favorite character in both films.

57. Creed Bratton - His alias is William Charles Schneider. That is his birth name. That is also who he transfers his debt to. Am I talking about the actor or the character? I'll never tell. The mystery should be just as mysterious as Creed himself.

56. Cliff Paul - Sorry Chris Paul, but your twin that was separated at birth is the guy who makes the list. He was born to assist. I don't think that he exists. I think it's just Chris Paul in costume. However, I'm not 100% sure, which is the best part.

55. Tina Fey - Saturday Night Live, 30 Rock, Date Night. Muppets Most Wanted. That's all well and good, but she can also she Russia from her house. She also wrote an amazing autobiography called Bossypants.

54. Josh Gad - He was so hilarious and charming on 1600 Penn, I thought he'd be dopey, but I was wrong. That earned him respect in my eyes and it even garnered a Twitter follow.

53. Jim Gaffigan - Little did I know when he came onto comedy Pandora, how much I'd laugh at what he had to say. I laugh the most at his Escalators bit. "Escalators kind of make you look down on stairs. You're nothing more than an organized hill."

52. Kevin James - He has had many roles in many of my favorite films. Grown Ups, Paul Blart, Here Comes the Boom, etc. He'll always be one of my favorite comedic actors.

51. Tom Hanks - He has also had many roles in many of my favorite films. Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Big, Forrest Gump, etc. He's like America's grandpa.

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot of comedians on the list, which is good. Always good to like the ones who can make you laugh and smile.

    ReplyDelete