Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Billy Eichner's Book!

Every day I become more and more thankful I saw the words "Funny or Die" on the guide after a Man v. Food episode. I viewed it and it was one of the funniest shows ever hosted by one of the most non-cliche comedians ever. Billy on the Street. Now, it's a wonderful time to be a fan of Billy. With Billy on the Street, Parks and Recreation, Bob's Burgers, his new show coming to USA, Difficult People, and now this! Grand Central Publishing has signed a deal with Eichner to have him write his first book! It is reported to be, "An untitled comedic take on Hollywood and pop culture." Right up his alley! Billy himself said, "I'm very excited to start writing, and I can assure my fans they will love the book more than Shailene Woodley loves Tom's of Maine. This book is for anyone obsessed with show business, pop culture, social media, and lots of other fun topics that fill our days as we hurtle helplessly toward accidents, illness, infidelity, and death." Can't wait!

1 comment: