Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The ESPYs 2014



The ESPYs, one of my favorite award shows, was held last month (although, this year I am looking forward more to the Emmys. I think it's because Seth Meyers hosts the latter and Drake the former). It was a good show. I was entertained. Drake wasn't great. His monologue was awkward and his sketches fell flat, but this year (even though no Red Sox won) it was more about the emotional moments. Shown above, I always love the opening montage to recap the year in sports. It was good this year, too. The 2013 World Series was obviously the best part. Even though Drake did musical moments for the first time since Justin Timberlake hosted in 2008, they couldn't even touch J.T.'s. But like I said, it was the emotional moments. Dick and Rick Hoyt, Michael Sam, and Stuart Scott stole the show. See you in 2015 (and hopefully the host is better)!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it and for you, I hope for a better host in 2015!

    ReplyDelete