Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Overall Florida Recap

Honestly, that was one of the greatest vacations ever! The experience was changed by driving, but yet still awesome. A lot of memorable moments and days and it was a great trip. Dole Whips, Hulk coasters, Titanic tweets, and all. I loved the vacation!

You can check out my tweets during vacation at my Twitter or see my pictures on my Facebook.

Thanks, it was great!

Note: During the Magic Kingdom post I forgot to mention that we rode the monorail, got to see Pirates of the Caribbean behind-the-scenes, aka, the elevator, back room, staircase, AWESOME!!, we rode the Carousel of Progress (narrated by Jean Shepard!!), and also the Walt Disney World Railroad, for the first time!

1 comment:

  1. Was a great vacation. Good memories and fun times! Glad you had fun, too!

    ReplyDelete