Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

That Was A Fun Day

This isn't a Florida recap, just a regular recap. I saw The Avengers on Friday night and when it was let out, it was my birthday! It ran into the wee hours of May 5th, Cinco de Mayo. Wazim (I'll explain in my Avengers recap.) wished me a Happy Birthday and we went home. I went to sleep and woke up to go to the Elm Centre Cafe. I had French Toast and it was delicious. I went home and took a nap. We went to MexiCali Grill to meet Steve and the Corrigan's. The meal was good and the crew (led by Carlos) sang Happy Birthday (Feliz Compulanos) and he had a wooden instrument. It was pretty cool. We went back home for gifts, cake, and games. Dad and I played checkers and bowling after. It was a very fun day. Thank you to:

  • Nikki, Alison, and Sarah for allowing me to see The Avengers
  • Wazim for just being in the same theater
  • Uncle Jim and Steve for a good breakfast
  • Steve for some very cool golf clothing
  • The Corrigan's for Red Sox tickets, Muppets Yahtzee, and a funny math shirt, among other things.
  • Mom & Dad for awesome Superman socks, Adam Richman and Friends clothing, a house key, among other things. 
  • My grandparents who kindly sent me cards.
  • Everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday on Facebook, Twitter, text, or in person.
  • The staff of Mexicali Grill.
  • Mom & Dad for a good meal at Mexicali Grill.
  • Everyone for an awesome day!
Thank you, it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday! It was a fun day for us all!

    ReplyDelete