Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Breaking Poll-tocol

Ok, that wasn't the best. I'm breaking protocol. Usually, the system is three quality posts per day. I'm upping it on this, August the 29th, for four posts, April 2012 style. The new poll was hard to decide. It's not close enough to fall for a fall poll, but too close to fall for another summer poll. I received suggestion about favorite foods. I thought about it and took it to a good place. Out of the most popular chain restaurants, what signature dish is the best? I obviously couldn't include legendary local classics because not everyone knows those dishes, despite how amazing a Meatloaf Dynamo or an Enchiladas Trio meal may be. Here are the choices that I selected from each restaurant I selected.

The Quesedilla Burger from Applebees.
The Mango Habanero from Buffalo Wild Wings.
The Big Mouth Bites from Chili's.
The Eggs-in-the-Basket from Cracker Barrel.
The New England Clam Chowder from Panera Bread.
The Tour of Italy from Olive Garden.
The Wild West Shrimp from Longhorn Steakhouse.
The Red Velvet Pancakes from IHOP.
The Super Melt from Friendly's.
The A.1. Peppercorn Burger from Red Robin.
The Tostado Nachos from T.G.I. Friday's.
The Prima Pepperoni Deep Dish Pizza from UNO Chicago Grill.
The Meatball Marinara from Subway.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea for a poll and great choices! I voted, hope it showed up, didn't seem to.

    ReplyDelete