Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, August 30, 2013

The Radio City Ragin' Cajuns

I have drafted my 2013 fantasy team in search of my third straight title. I don't know about this year, the projections aren't the best for me, but those are just projections. Here's my very amazing team. (P.S. Flacco's probably on the move soon).

Quarterback - Drew Brees - New Orleans Saints
Quarterback - Tom Brady - New England Patriots *
Running Back - Ray Rice - Baltimore Ravens
Running Back - Reggie Bush - Detroit Lions
Wide Receiver - Vincent Jackson - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Wide Receiver - Marques Colton - New Orleans Saints
Tight End - Vernon Davis - San Francisco 49ers
Defense - 49ers Defense *
Kicker - Adam Vinatieri - Indianapolis Colts
Flex - Dwyane Bowe - Kansas City Chiefs *
Flex - Cecil Shorts - Jacksonville Jaguars
Flex - T.Y. Hilton - Indianapolis Colts
Flex - Zach Sudfeld - New England Patriots
Bench - Shane Vereen - New England Patriots
Bench - Mark Ingram - New Orleans Saints
Bench - Golden Tate - Seattle Seahawks
Bench - Jermichael Finley - Green Bay Packers
Bench - Patriots Defense
Bench - Joe Flacco - Baltimore Ravens
Bench - Matt Bryant - Atlanta Falcons *
Bench - Andy Dalton - Cincinnati Bengals *
Bench - Jacoby Jones - Baltimore Ravens

* = Returning player.

The new two QB rule worked out awesomely for me. I say championship contender.

1 comment: