Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dealing with the School Year

Every year, I try to find something to help me get through the school year. In 2010, I had many. In 2012, I had the 100 arguments. For 2013, I am planning something gargantuan. But I need YOUR help. I was going to do the 100 best songs, TV shows, movies, TV characters, singers, movie characters. But I've done that before. What I thought of instead was three different things:

Best Movie Scenes

Best Television Scenes

Best Television Episodes


Now I have to ask your opinion. Should I combine them all to create a Top 60 of each for a complete 180? Should I add another category to have two movie things and two of TV? How should I set it up if I do do a Top 60 of each? Should I have it so that in the first three days, there'd be the #60 of each like, Day 1: 60th Best Movie Scene, Day 2: 60th TV Scene, Day 3: 60th TV Episode, Day 4: 59th Movie Scene, and so on? Or should I do it so I reveal all 60 of one over the course of 60 days and then begin the next one on the 61st day? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Lots of options there! I would stick with the three you have and do them in each group. Pick one to start, go from 60 to 1 and then do the next. That way, you break the year into three "blocks", might help it seem quicker, that way.

    ReplyDelete