Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, August 2, 2013

The Return of Twinkies

I've never enjoyed any Hostess snacks. I just, for some reason, do not care for any of them. But ever since Hostess shut down back in October, there was constant talk that another company would buy the products. Sure enough just a mere 17 days ago, Twinkies and the rest of the Hostess clan returned to store shelves. Do big companies even really go out of business anymore? All I can think of is K.B. Toys. I'm sure America as a whole is happy about the return of Twinkies, but personally, I could take it or leave it.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried the "new" Twinkies, but I am glad they are back! Saw them at Walmart, with the Cup Cakes and Donettes. Didn't get any, though.

    ReplyDelete