Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Six Flags 2013

The Six Flags New England Facebook page posted that awesome bird's eye view of the park. It's pretty cool. This year's Six Flags trip was pretty awesome. We were able to ride The Mind Eraser and Bizarro twice, Batman four times, Flashback, Cyclone, New England Skyway and the Crime Wave once each, and the Lazy River 10+ times. I tell you, the Lazy River is awesome. Seriously, that is my idea of paradise. I could float on that forever continuously.

Another thing about Six Flags, remember this?

That is from way back in January. I said I'd post it again in the summer after visiting, showing that time really does fly. Well,


And in the summer:


The snow has cleared! That didn't take long. Ah, that's good fun.

1 comment:

  1. Was a good day with good weather and the lines weren't too bad. All fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete