Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My 2014 Fantasy Football Team

Last week, I drafted my 2014 fantasy football team and I have to say it seems like a solid team. I've started 1-0 with the highest score of the week, thanks in large part to Calvin Johnson, my top scorer. I made a good call drafting Mega-Tron, but what about the rest of the team? Well, here they are:

QB - Drew Brees - New Orleans Saints
RB - Reggie Bush - Detroit Lions
RB - Le'Veon Bell - Pittsburgh Steelers
WR - Calvin Johnson - Detroit Lions
WR - Vincent Jackson - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
TE - Kyle Rudolph - Minnesota Vikings
FLEX - Shane Vereen - New England Patriots
FLEX - Chris Ivory - New York Jets
FLEX - Mark Ingram - New Orleans Saints
D/ST - 49ers D/ST - San Francisco 49ers
K - Nick Novak - San Diego Chargers
QB - Andrew Luck - Indianapolis Colts
WR - Michael Crabtree - San Francisco 49ers
WR - Reggie Wayne - Indianapolis Colts
TE - Jordan Cameron - Cleveland Browns
WR - Dwayne Bowe - Kansas City Chiefs
WR - Steve Smith - Baltimore Ravens
WR - Tavon Austin - St. Louis Rams
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw - Indianapolis Colts
D/ST - Patriots D/ST - New England Patriots
K - Matt Prater - Denver Broncos

Let's go all the way for the first time in a while!

1 comment:

  1. Hope they do well for you and good luck for the season ahead!

    ReplyDelete