Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thirty-Two Books for Laughter

This might be my overall favorite Buzzfeed list. Yes, there are of course other good ones, but this one is different. It's comprehensive and well thought out, but also with a focus on humor in literature, two things I love. Some examples (a.k.a. The ones from the list I've read) include:

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
I Feel Bad About My Neck (And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman) by Nora Ephron
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Bossypants by Tina Fey

Novels from Jenny Lawson, Kurt Vonnegut, Julie Klausner, and Jonathan Tropper are also included, but I am immediately intrigued with all of them! Solid list.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. And gives you a checklist of books to read in the future.

    ReplyDelete