Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Yes! Yes? Yes.

I finally have gotten the chance to listen to Jason Mraz's new album, Yes! I must say, it exceeded my expectations. I expected to love the album, but surprisingly, some of my favorite songs of Mraz have come from this album. Obviously, Love Someone (this album's single) is terrific and I've provided it below.



But the album also featured many other gems. Long Drive was phenomenal, but You Can Rely on Me might be my favorite. Also, It's So Hard to Say Goodbye was a cover, but it was tremendous as well. Because Jason Mraz is amazing! Of course, this album was always going to be good. I also really enjoyed his collaboration with members of the Raining Jane band, Mai Bloomfield, Becky Gebhardt, Chaska Potter, and Mona Tavakoli. They were great and he really utilized them well.

Nice work, Mraz!

1 comment: