Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Tennis All-Stars?

Call it "Take on Me," because A-ha! I tricked you! There is no such thing as a tennis all-star match, but the new HBO mockumentary about tennis features an all-star cast! See what I did there? Yeah, I bet you did. It's a "one-off" series called 7 Days in Hell starring Andy Samberg as a superstar in the tennis world, Aaron Williams and Kit Harrington (from Game of Thrones) as a young, up-and-comer, Charles Lloyd Poole. Girls writer Murray Miller will write the script and Saturday Night Live director Jake Szymanski will direct. Also in the cast is Lena Dunham, Fred Armisen, Will Forte, Karen Gillan, Howie Mandel, Michael Sheen, Mary Steenburgen, June Squibb, and Soledad O'Brien. So yeah, I'm gonna be watching this pretty hard.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it could be funny. I hope so, at least, with that cast.

    ReplyDelete