Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

50 Favorite Albums: 17

Before I saw Guardians of the Galaxy, the only thing I heard receiving more praise than the movie was the soundtrack that accompanied it. And man, did it live up to the expectations. I'm not too crazy about Cherry Bomb, but aside from that, I adore every other song on this album, some of which I knew already (Spirit in the Sky, I Want You Back) and some of which were my first exposure to just based on Guardians itself (Go All the Way, I'm Not in Love). It is the definition of a perfect soundtrack album. If ever I just feel in the mood to listen to music, I pop this album up and just jam. Hooked on a Feeling, Come and Get Your Love, Moonage Daydream, Fooled Around and Fell in Love. God, it's just such a flawless album. Awesome Mix Vol. 1 is awesome times one thousand.

Awesome Mix Vol. 1: 2014 soundtrack album from Guardians of the Galaxy.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a surprisingly great part of this whole movie! Hope the sequel soundtrack that comes out with the sequel movie is as great.

    ReplyDelete