Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, September 4, 2015

50 Favorite Albums: 42

My first exposure to 2011's The Muppets was the music. There was a special Sirius XM Radio station for the music and I was thinking that it was pretty decent. Sure enough, upon viewing the whole movie, I became obsessed with the soundtrack. It was classic Muppets, in some cases, literally. Some of the greatest songs ever performed by the Muppets combined with new surefire tunes of memorability. The Muppet Show theme song is performed twice, along with a goosebumps-inducing rendition of Rainbow Connection. But new songs, like Pictures in My Head, Me Party, and Man or Muppet, also worked their ways into the hearts of Henson fans the world over. A great soundtrack.

The Muppets (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack): 2011 musical theater album from The Muppets.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome choice. I have a few of these tunes on my iPod. :)

    ReplyDelete