Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

50 Favorite Albums: 22

Stadium Arcadium might be the most well-known album from Red Hot Chili Peppers and I'd say it's fairly deserving of that title. Though, there is one more I would put ahead of it, it definitely deserves a spot in the top fifty. Hell, I even have it in my top twenty-two. It's almost like the album was just an absolute breeding ground - not just for singles - but for hits, as well. Dani California and Snow (Hey Oh) both came off of this album. That's insane! Those are two iconic anthems. Not to mention, the Kiedis and Flea-lead group also produced Tell Me Baby, Desecration Smile, and Hump de Bump from Stadium, a name born for the tour. Plus, this album proved the Peppers belonged in the twenty-first century, too.

Stadium Arcadium: 2006 alternative rock album from Red Hot Chili Peppers.

1 comment:

  1. I have had this one on my "to buy" list for a long time. Maybe this will bump it up higher. :)

    ReplyDelete