Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, March 2, 2015

100 Favorite Movies: 15

I'm a sucker for movies set in New York during the holiday season. And not only did this encapsulate the beauty of that, but it was also a heist film (one of my favorite genres), obviously and it boasted a stellar cast of some of my all-time favorites. (Affleck, Stiller, Broderick, Pena, and oh hey! I guess it's Eddie Murphy Day on the blog or something.) I've seen this awesome comedy about, oh, six or seven times since it came out back in 2011. (Which was four years ago?! Good lord.) And I could watch it another six or seven more. Ratner knows how to make a film. Great, great movie and I don't care what anyone says! Hashtag: gauntlet of lesbians.

Heist comedy directed by Brett Ratner and written by Ted Griffin and Jeff Nathanson in 2011.

Starring: Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, Casey Affleck, Alan Alda, Matthew Broderick, Tea Leoni, Michael Pena, Gabourey Sidibe, Judd Hirsch, and Matt Lauer.

Tune in tomorrow for number fourteen!

1 comment: