Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Official Poster for Avengers: Age of Ultron

I honestly don't believe that I've ever been this hyped for a movie. Maybe I was this hyped for The Muppets...or The Secret Life of Walter Mitty...or maybe even The Interview. But aside from those three, I honestly can't remember hype so large before. Not even for the first Avengers movie! But now, we're thirty-five days from the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron and my hype train has been on the tracks for a while. It was only furthered by this amazing poster. Sure, it's your typical action movie poster. Sure, Robert Downey Jr. looks very photoshopped on the Iron Man armor. But it's still great. Mjolnir and Cap's shield are both prominently displayed and Vision is perfectly obscured. The anticipation is real.

1 comment: