Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, March 22, 2015

31 Day SNL Challenge: Favorite Host

I have to admit that there were so many I considered. Those who came closest to being my selection were Steve Martin, Christopher Walken, and Jimmy Fallon. But in the end, I think I always knew who I'd choose. I think I always knew the right answer to the challenge of the day. It was always going to be Justin Timberlake. There's no doubt. From his Dick in a Box character from music videos with Andy Samberg, his musical sidewalk salesperson, and his version of Robin Gibb from The Barry Gibb Talk Show make him a host with a prolific amount of recurring characters. Most of the time, JT also doubles as the musical guest and there's just absolutely no doubt in my mind that his episode will be amazing and full of energy whenever he's tapped to host. He's a very deserving five-timer.

1 comment:

  1. Good choice. He is multi-talented, so he is a perfect person to host this show.

    ReplyDelete